Konstanty Ksawerowicz Rokossowski who became one of the most prominent Soviet military leaders of World War 2, was responsible for the planning and execution of Operation Bagration, which turned the tables in the Eastern front in 1944. Of Polish origin, Rokossovsky was well versed in cavalry and infantry tactics, and was renowned for his rivalry with Marshal Zhukov.
- Passive Abilities
- Take Cover! - Infantry units damage taken in dense vegetations and ruins is reduced by 10%
- Hand Grenades - Submachine gunners, riflemen, and paratroopers deploy with 2 hand grenades
- Piggybacking - Up to 4 soldiers can attach to and travel on any type of tank.
- 1 Star
- First Aid - Severely wounded infantry can use first aid to recover from a downed state and be able to act again.
- Sprint - Increases the movement speed for infantry units by 15%
- 2 Stars
- Grenade Drills - Increases the range of grenade throws to 45 meters.
- Hatch Lookout - More effective use of the top hatch increases the vision range of tanks to 38 meters, but makes the tank commander more vulnerable.
- 3 Stars
- Smoke Grenades - Infantry units deploy with 3 smoke grenades. Smoke grenades apply a fog of war effect where thrown (in a 25 meter diameter for 10 seconds), hiding friendly units.
- Demolition Kits - Riflemen deploys with 2 landmines, submachine gunners deploys with 1 anti tank grenade or rocket launcher (mission dependant), and paratroopers deploys with 1 TNTs.
- 4 Stars
- Tough Guy - Infantry units receive 10% damage reduction.
- Binoculars - Officer units reveal hidden units in range.
- 5 Stars
- Backpack - Infantry units deploy with 1 applicable extra gear (Grenades, TNT, AT Grenade, Mine, or Smoke Grenade)