Heinz Wilhelm Guderian was a General who was considered a pioneer in armored warfare and shock-tactics, as well as the mastermind behind the successful Blitzkrieg. In 1940, he led the armored assault that broke the French defenses, leading to the surrender of France, and later commanded the armored assault on Moscow. He was an expert of armored warfare and tactics.
- Passive Abilities
- Armored Perseverance - Armored unit crew members always survive critical hits to their vehicle.
- Hatch Lookout - More effective use of the top hatch increases the vision range of tanks to 38 meters, but makes the tank commander more vulnerable.
- 1 Star
- Repair Kits - Vehicle crews deploy with repair kits, enabling them to fix critical damage of their vehicles without a repair truck.
- Hand Grenades - Submachine gunners, riflemen, and paratroopers deploy with 2 hand grenades.
- 2 Stars
- Call in the Calvary - All the start of the mission, the crew of the strongest armored unit is promoted to elite status.
- Anti-Tank Mine - Riflemen units deploy with 2 anti-tank mines.
- 3 Stars
- Sandbag Covers - Armored units can deploy a sandbag cover that protects against attacks (damage decreased by 25% from frontal attacks and 25% from the sides), but becoming immobile.
- Piggybacking - Up to 4 soldiers can attach to and travel on any type of tank.
- 4 Stars
- Improvised Armor - Provides extra +5 armor and decreases the chance to receive critical hits for all tanks.
- Camouflage - Light tanks, recon cars, and towed anti tank units are more difficult to detect in light vegetation (effective detection range changes to 22 meters).
- 5 Stars
- Tank Periscopes - Tanks deploy with periscopes, increases their vision range to 34 meters.