Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov is easily the most well-known Red Army commander from World War 2. Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov saw action from the early days of the war up to the Battle of Berlin. He took part in planning the defenses of the Soviet Union, which were put to the test when the Germans invaded in 1941. A most dedicated and experienced commander, Zhukov was an expert in armored warfare.
- Passive Abilities
- Perpetuum Mobile - vehicles become immune to engine failure due to critical hits
- Ramming Speed! - Light and medium tanks can ram to cause damage to both themselves and the target vehicle (the vehicle with higher hit points survives ramming).
- Hatch Lookout - More effective use of the top hatch increases the vision range of tanks to 38 meters, but makes the tank commander more vulnerable.
- 1 Star
- Piggybacking - Up to 4 soldiers can attach to and travel on any type of tank.
- Hand Grenades - Submachine gunners, riflemen, and paratroopers deploy with 2 hand grenades.
- 2 Stars
- Repair Kits - Vehicle crews deploy with repair kits, enabling them to fix critical damage of their vehicles without a repair truck.
- 3 Stars
- Sandbag Covers - Armored units can deploy a sandbag cover that protects against attacks (damage decreased by 25% from frontal attacks and 25% from the sides), but becoming immobile.
- 4 Stars
- Call in the Calvary - At the start of the mission, the crew of the strongest armored unit is promoted to elite status.
- Camouflage - Light tanks, recon cars, and towed anti tank units are more difficult to detect in light vegetation (effective detection range changes to 22 meters).
- 5 Stars
- Tank Periscopes - tanks deploy with periscopes, increases their vision range to 34 meters.
- Improvised Armor - Provides extra +5 armor and decreases the chance to receive critical hits for all tanks