Bernard Law Montgomery was a British senior officer who played a key role in the Battle of El Alamein, a turning point of the desert campaigns, and participated in almost every major battle until the end of the war as a General. An expert of infantry warfare and tactics, "Monty" was known for his careful planning and cautious approach to military operations.
- Passive Abilities
- Extra Magazines - infantry units deploy with 20% more ammo.
- Hand Grenades - Submachine gunners, riflemen, and paratroopers deploy with 2 hand grenades.
- First Aid - Severely wounded infantry can use first aid to recover from a downed state and be able to act again.
- 1 Star
- Smoke Grenades - Infantry units deploy with 3 smoke grenades. Smoke grenades apply a fog of war effect where thrown (in a 25 meter diameter for 10 seconds), hiding friendly units.
- Hatch Lookout - More effective use of the top hatch increases the vision range of tanks to 38 meters, but makes the tank commander more vulnerable.
- 2 Stars
- Piggybacking - Up to 4 soldiers can attach to and travel on any type of tank.
- Demolition Kits - Riflemen deploys with 2 landmines, submachine gunners deploys with 1 anti tank grenade or rocket launcher (mission dependant), and paratroopers deploys with 1 TNTs.
- 3 Stars
- Grenade Drills - Increases the range of grenade throws to 45 meters.
- Binoculars - Officer units reveal hidden units in range.
- 4 Stars
- Backpack - Infantry units deploy with 1 applicable extra gear (Grenades, TNT, AT Grenade, Mine, or Smoke Grenade).
- Sprint - Increases the movement speed for infantry units by 15%.
- 5 Stars
- Tough Guy - Infantry units receive 10% damage reduction.